Accuray creates joint venture in China

Radiation oncology firm Accuray's Asian subsidiary has formed a joint venture with CNNC High Energy Equipment of Tianjin, China, to manufacture and sell radiation oncology systems in China.

CNNC, a subsidiary of China Isotope and Radiation (CIRC), will own 51% of the venture, with Accuray Asia owning the remaining 49% of the entity, which will be known as CNNC Accuray and will be located in Tianjin. Sales operations are expected to begin toward the end of the 2019 calendar year.

The two companies said the venture will help meet short- and long-term market demand and healthcare needs as stipulated by the Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China.

Page 1 of 460
Next Page