Bracco takes majority stake in Volume Interactions

Contrast agent developer Bracco has purchased an 80% share of 3-D surgical software developer Volume Interactions. Volume Interactions management will retain the remaining 20% interest in the company.

Singapore-based Volume Interactions, which was founded in 2000 as a spin-off of research institute Kent Ridge Digital Labs, has developed Dextroscope and Dextrobeam. The hardware and software platform allow surgeons to visualize images in three dimensions and manipulate, in virtual reality, the area to be operated on in real-time, according to Milan-based Bracco.

By staff writers
February 21, 2002

Related Reading

Bracco rations popular gall bladder agents, October 22, 2001

Epix, Bracco ink licensing deal, September 25, 2001

DraxImage to make radiotherapy capsules for Bracco, August 23, 2001

Bracco to acquire injector firm Acist, June 20, 2001

Copyright © 2002

Page 1 of 383
Next Page