Imaging software developer Calgary Scientific plans to showcase upgrades to its ResolutionMD software at the RSNA 2014 annual meeting.
ResolutionMD will include new functionality features to be released in the first quarter of 2015, including the following:
- Secure mobile viewing and live consultations via integrated voice and video capability
- Integrated voice dictation so caregivers can generate reports without being tied to a workstation
- Image exchange between healthcare facilitates in the event that a patient needs to be transferred to another location
- Extended access to non-DICOM data in real-time for all imaging modalities
- Improved integration with current health IT systems via HTML5 and XDS