For its report, the company surveyed 687 physicians in various specialties from the U.S., U.K., and Canada, 87% of whom own their own practice. The key survey findings include the following:
- 85% believe that ultrasound leads to better patient outcomes.
- 87% plan to purchase additional ultrasound machines in the next year as a way to expand their services.
- Expanding services is the top driver for incorporating ultrasound into a medical practice.
- 86% have an ultrasound machine at their practice.
- Not being trained in ultrasound is the primary reason for not purchasing a system.
- 89% believe that all medical professionals should be trained in ultrasound.
The full report can be found on the company's website.
Copyright © 2023 AuntMinnie.com