Fujifilm noted that its combined healthcare portfolio spans a variety of medical imaging modalities, and the company is working on artificial intelligence initiatives for imaging services.
The company has named an executive management team composed of leaders from both legacy businesses:
- Jun Higuchi, chairman
- Henry Izawa, president and CEO
- John Hahn, senior vice president of modality solutions
- Bill Lacy, senior vice president of medical informatics
- Jason Heim, senior vice president of sales
- Randy Vader, senior vice president of regulatory and quality affairs
- Taisuke Fujita, vice president of endoscopy
- Takehiro Fujimoto, vice president of the office of the president and CEO
Fujifilm completed its acquisition of Hitachi's medical imaging business earlier in 2021. Fujifilm has stated that the deal is part of its long-term strategic plan to derive the majority of its revenue from healthcare in the years to come.
Copyright © 2021 AuntMinnie.com