First launched in December 2017, RayCare is designed to support workflow in oncology centers. It uses a unique PACS, RayPACS, for automated imaging workflows and allows users to store all DICOM and non-DICOM files related to radiation oncology.
RayCare 2A offers several new features, including the following:
- Task-based and rule-based scheduling
- Management of clinical documents and forms
- Management functions for additional treatment
- Customization of the individual patient's workflow
- Automatic capture and management of billable codes
Copyright © 2018 AuntMinnie.com