Convened by ACR, the coalition includes the following organizations:
- The American Board of Radiology
- The Radiology Section Council of the American Medical Association
- The Association of University Radiologists
- The Section on Radiology and Radiation Oncology for the National Medical Association
- The Society of Chairs of Academic Radiology Departments
- The Society of Interventional Radiology
In addition, specialty and state radiology organizations have joined the initiative.
Together, the organizations will collect, assess, and disseminate resources and best practices; advocate for and connect with patients and community members; and collaborate on programs and services to improve access to and utilization of preventive and diagnostic imaging.
The coalition encourages other healthcare and advocacy organizations, including other medical specialty societies, to join its initiative to measurably change health outcomes in underserved populations.
Copyright © 2021 AuntMinnie.com