Samsung NeuroLogica has released its multislice, small-bore, mobile OmniTom Elite CT scanner for sale in the U.S.
Expanding on its predecessor, OmniTom Elite includes the following:
- Improved omni-wheel design with 360° mobility
- Integrated drive system with drive camera and audio/visual sensors
- SmartAlign auto-alignment feature that streamlines scanner-to-patient bed alignment
- Integrated shielding
- Ergonomic design with wireless tablet control
- Mobile stroke unit configuration
The scanner is battery-operated and chargeable in a standard wall outlet. OmniTom Elite is being showcased at the RSNA 2021 meeting in Chicago.