President Biden signs funding package that includes Medicare relief

President Joseph Biden on March 9 signed into law HR 4366, the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2024, which includes Medicare payment relief.

The legislation increases the conversion factor for the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) by 1.68% for the remainder of 2024, the American College of Radiology (ACR) said in a statement. The college noted that, when combined with an already existing 1.25% conversion factor increase Congress passed at the end of 2022, "the result is a 2.93% increase over what the conversion factor would have been without congressional action."

Page 1 of 1165
Next Page