Members include the following:
- Dr. Aashim Bhatia of Children's Hospital and assistant professor of radiology at Perelman School of Medicine, both in Philadelphia.
- Dr. Nick Bryan, PhD, professor emeritus at Perelman School of Medicine in Philadelphia.
- Joseph Fay, clinical director at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
- Dr. Ari Goldberg, PhD, medical director of body imaging and MRI at Loyola University Medical Center in Hines, IL.
- Enrico Rick Perez, emeritus director of imaging at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC.
- Jacqui Rose, operational director at Premier Health Partners in Dayton, OH.
- Fran Glick, administrative director of imaging services emeritus at Mariners Hospital -- Baptist Health South Florida in Tavernier, FL.
- Di Lacey, vice president of Western Oregon University in Monmouth, OR.
ABAIR was formed to provide a course that will train both hospital and privately based radiology staff to evaluate artificial intelligence (AI) tools and technology for their department, it said. In addition to the course, the group plans to offer certification in AI applications for radiology.
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com