The firm attributes growth to the increasing number of clinical applications for CT, an aging population, and more chronic disease.
Kalorama also covers the following recent developments in the CT market:
If you like this content, please share it with a colleague!
- A low rate in false-positive findings
- Children receiving fewer CT scans now than a decade ago
- More CT angiography (CTA) exams in the Medicare population
- The development of next-generation CT scanners that reduce potentially harmful radiation while still improving overall image quality
- The growing role of CT for advanced prostate cancer
Copyright © 2017 AuntMinnie.com