The Department of Radiology at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse, WI is seeking fellowship trained Radiologists to join our expanding 12 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists.
The Department of Radiology at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse, WI is seeking fellowship trained Radiologists to join our expanding 12 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists. Enjoy the collegiality of a growing group of referring specialty physicians while supporting significant growth in MR, CT, and PET/CT. A recently completed MRI building expansion has more than doubled the size of the MR practice, and we are now constructing a state-of-the-art replacement hospital, opening in 2024. The new six-floor hospital will further enhance our ability to provide Mayo Clinic care to patients in the La Crosse area and give you a great new modern place to work.
Additional details include:
* Subspecialty fellowship training and board certification/eligibility required. Candidates with Breast Imaging training or practice experience are needed, but all fellowships will be considered.
* Fellowship trained radiologists can expect to read 30-50% within their subspecialty. Strong skills in general, hospital, ER and trauma imaging are also needed.
* Light procedural work, including basic US and FL guided procedures, with opportunity for more if desired.
* Mammography skills are required.
* Great work/life balance and no outreach travel.
* Opportunity for enriching Mayo Clinic and MCHS committee representation, interactions, with exceptionally trained and collegial Radiology colleagues across the Midwest and the nation.
Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare, is a multispecialty group/healthcare network employing more than 250 physicians and associate providers with a primary care population base of 240,000. In addition to its main clinic/hospital in La Crosse, WI, where the position is based, we have 25-bed critical access hospital in Sparta, WI, and smaller clinics in western WI, and southern MN within a 60-mile radius of La Crosse.
The Medical Center in La Crosse has 68 medical/surgical beds in addition to L&D and Post Partum beds and Nurseries, Emergency & Urgent Care Center (Level III) staffed 24 hours by physicians, 24/7 Hospitalist Service, 13-bed combined medical-surgical ICU/CCU and cath lab. Comprehensive Cancer Center with medical and radiation oncology.
La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: