The department of Radiology at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, MN is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Diagnostic Radiologist to join our 15 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists.
The department of Radiology at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, MN is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Diagnostic Radiologist to join our 15 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists. Join a collegial team of radiologists with other responsibilities including multiple interdisciplinary conferences each month, departmental peer review activities and hospital/clinic committee involvement. You can expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
* Monday - Friday day shift with occasional evenings
* Strong skills in general, hospital, ER, and trauma imaging required
* There will be light procedural work with opportunity for more if desired. Back injections experience is a plus.
* Mammography skills are not required but can be incorporated into practice if desired
* ER/hospital call is shared equally among the group. Roughly 2-3 weekday calls a month and 5-6 weekend calls in a year.
* Join our team today to receive the benefit of a work/life balance, competitive salary, and strong benefits package!
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away. Click here to watch a video highlighting the Mankato community.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: