The Queen’s Health System is a nonprofit health care organization with a rich history of caring for the people of Hawai‘i. We have four hospitals and more than 70 preventive, specialty health care locations and labs throughout the Pacific region. And, as the state’s largest employer, we have 10,000 caregivers, medical staff, and leadership to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
Queen's North Hawaii Community Hospital, located on The Big Island of Hawaii, has opportunities for Full-Time Radiologic Technologists.
We also have opportunities currently available for CT Technologists and Ultrasound Technologists. Please visit our website to apply online or for additional information on these opportunities!
Queen’s North Hawaii Community Hospital is a 35-bed rural acute care hospital located in Waimea (Kamuela), Hawaii Island. More than 300 employees and over a dozen employed physicians staff the main hospital, as well the outpatient clinics located in the Lucy Henriques Medical Center, at our Primary Care Clinic located near Longs Drugs, and at our Specialty Clinic located in the Parker Ranch Center.
• Performs a variety of radiologic procedures.
• Provides patient care during procedures.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
• Registered Technologist with American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
• Hawaii State license as a Radiologic Technologist.
• CurrentBLS/HCP certification.
• One (1) year experience in an acute care facility preferred.