Radiography Clinical Coordinator
1. Supervision and coordination of radiography students’ clinical education under the direction of the program director. Duties include;
2. Assume responsibility for instruction in programmatic and core courses assigned each semester;
3. Supervise, evaluate, and advise students in clinical progress
4. Participate in the accreditation process under the guidance of the program director
5. Participate in the tri-mission (scholarly activity, service, and teaching) of the University of Oklahoma, College of Allied
Health as deemed appropriate with the role as a faculty member
6. Participate in program, department, and college functions and committees
7. Performs other duties as defined by the program director and/or department chair
The Department of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences includes undergraduate and graduate
programs focused on the art of medical imaging and radiation therapy. Our programs are
programmatically accredited and recognized nationally through our outstanding faculty and
educational curricula. We invite you to use the program links to investigate the professions.
This is an exciting time to work in these healthcare professions! Within our professions, we work
with the most advanced and sophisticated equipment, using critical judgment to produce diagnostic
images and ensure safe and effective therapeutic interventions. Our Department values its place
within the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center where our students and faculty participate
in interprofessional activities in preparation for the current healthcare environment.
Oklahoma City offers diversity in culture, cuisine, attractions, and all the amenities expected in
a city of excellence. The University of Oklahoma College of Allied Health campus is in close
proximity to the Bricktown Riverwalk and the Riversport OKC where U.S. Olympic and Paralympic
hopefuls train and compete.
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center does not discriminate against or permit
discrimination by any member of its community against any individual based on the individual’s
race, color, religion, political beliefs, national origin, age (40 or older), sex (see: Sexual
Misconduct, Discrimination policy) sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender
expression, disability, or veteran status.
For questions email Tammy Murray, Administrative Assistant II at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit resume at apply.interfolio.com/109856