Leading the future of health care
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We currently have the following opportunities in Northern California:
- Body Imaging Radiologist: Fremont, Oakland, Richmond, San Jose, Santa Rosa
- Breast Imaging Radiologist: Modesto, Oakland, Stockton
- Diagnostic Radiologist: Santa Clara, South Sacramento, Santa Rosa
- Interventional Radiologist: South Sacramento
- Neuroradiologist: Fresno, Modesto, San Jose
PER DIEM RADIOLOGISTS
These openings require active CA medical license. Nighthawk per diem physicians must reside in California. Increased compensation now available for per diem opportunities!
- Per Diem Radiologists: Fremont, Modesto, Oakland, San Jose, San Rafael, Santa Rosa
- Per Diem Interventional Radiologists: Redwood City, South Sacramento, Walnut Creek
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Denise Bottarini: Denise.M.Bottarini@kp.org or call (510) 625-6265. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: