The Department of Radiology at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse, WI is seeking fellowship trained Radiologists to join our expanding 11 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists.
Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2021-2022), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges – one patient at a time.
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
The Department of Radiology at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse, WI is seeking fellowship trained Radiologists to join our expanding 11 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists. Enjoy the collegiality of a growing group of referring specialty physicians while supporting significant growth in MR, CT, and PET/CT. A recently completed MRI building expansion has more than doubled the size of the MR practice, and we are now beginning construction of a state-of-the-art replacement hospital. The new six-floor hospital will further enhance our ability to provide Mayo Clinic care to patients in the La Crosse area and give you a great new modern place to work.
Additional details include:
* Subspecialty fellowship training and board certification/eligibility required. Candidates with Neuroradiology, MSK, and Breast Imaging fellowships are needed, but all fellowships will be considered.
* Approximately 30-50% of your time will be spent practicing within subspecialty. Strong skills in general, hospital, ER and trauma imaging are also needed.
* Light procedural work, including basic US and FL guided procedures, with opportunity for more if desired.
* Mammography skills are desirable though not required.
* All overnights supported by separate group of Teleradiologists.
* Monday – Friday day shifts with occasional evenings until 10pm and equally divided weekend daytime shifts with comfortable workload.
* Great work/life balance and no outreach travel.
Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare, is a multispecialty group/healthcare network employing more than 250 physicians and associate providers with a primary care population base of 240,000. In addition to its main clinic/hospital in La Crosse, WI, where the position is based, we have 25-bed critical access hospital in Sparta, WI, and smaller clinics in western WI, and southern MN within a 60-mile radius of La Crosse.
The Medical Center in La Crosse has 68 medical/surgical beds in addition to L&D and Post Partum beds and Nurseries, Emergency & Urgent Care Center (Level III) staffed 24 hours by physicians, 24/7 Hospitalist Service, 13-bed combined medical-surgical ICU/CCU and cath lab. Comprehensive Cancer Center with medical and radiation oncology. ABR Board Eligible or Board Certified required. La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: