1. Develop new hardware platform for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) systems and/or any related or new products/systems
2. Responsible for assembling software, electronics, and hardware for MRI systems and/or other related or new products/systems
3. Carry out quality inspection and control for MRI systems and/or other related or new products/systems
4. Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure MRI system performance, quality and reliability
5. Install and service MR imaging equipment at customer sites as and when required.
6. Perform planned preventative maintenance, emergency service call and field modification as and when required
7. Design control documentation
1. Degree in Medical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
2. Knowledge at RF and laboratory equipment.
3. Knowledge of building and electronic components.
4. Basic MR knowledge is preferred
5. Experience in installation, servicing and maintaining medical imaging equipment is preferred
6. Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
7. Customer focused attitude and good interpersonal communication
8. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and productivity software desired
9. Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
10. Willing to travel and provide service in assigned geography