Technologist will perform diagnostic and screening mammography exams in an outpatient imaging center.
1. Greet and escort patients to exam room.
2. Input all relevant patient history into the RIS/PACS systems.
3. Perform diagnostic and screening exams.
4. QC images to ensure proper image quality before submitting to radiologist.
5. Maintain a clean and fully stocked exam room.
6. Daily maintenance of laundry.
7. Follow all MQSA guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
2. Excellent time management skills.
3. Ability to work independently.
Completion of a two year training program in Diagnostic Radiology from an accredited school with successful completion of required mammography course.
COVID Vaccination required for employment.
Hours of Work: As Needed. First shift days.
Weekend Requirements: None.