Red Hills Radiology is seeking a general radiologist to join our well established group in beautiful Thomasville, GA.
Red Hills Radiology is a well-established collegial private practice with seven radiologists seeking a general radiologist to join our well-established group in beautiful Thomasville, GA. We are located 30 minutes north of Tallahassee, Fl and close to the coast. Fellowship in any specialty preferred, but not required. Must be proficient in mammography. Procedures include: myelograms, LP and breast biopsies
(Sterotactic and Ultrasound guided).
• 12 weeks of vacation per year
• Excellent compensation with 2 year partnership track
• Call is shared equally with teleradiology coverage beginning at 7:00 p.m. on weeknights and 5:00 p.m.
• Great Work/Life Balance
• A separate group handles all Interventional Radiology coverage
Archbold Medical Center is a regional healthcare system with radiologists providing coverage for four
hospitals, an outpatient imaging facility and an urgent care. Archbold is licensed for 540 beds, employs
more than 2,500 people and has a medical staff of more than 160 qualified specialists. We have been
recognized as a top hospital in Georgia by Georgia Trend Magazine for five consecutive years.
• ACR accredited Women's Imaging Center with 3D Mammography, breast US and MRI, and wire free
localization using SAVI.
• Lewis Hall Singletary Oncology Center which offers radiation oncology, medical oncology, hematology and patient support services in one location
• The first and only hospital to partner with the Emory Winship Cancer Institute (the only NCI designated cancer center in Georgia) for clinical trials
• Region’s only Gamma Knife, non-invasive brain surgery technology
• Award-winning Interventional Cardiology program
• Neurosurgery coverage 24/7
• Two daVinci Robotic Surgery units
• Teaching opportunities available via relationship with Florida State University Medical School.
Thomasville is internationally known for its piney woods and warm, welcoming locals. Downtown Thomasville is charming with tree-lined brick streets and thriving businesses. We are situated 30 miles above Tallahassee, the capital of Florida, 1 hour from the Gulf Coast and 2.5 hours from Jacksonville. The family-centered city has strong private and public educational opportunities, and outstanding sports and fitness facilities for youth sports and adult fitness and healthy living opportunities. Downtown Thomasville’s pedestrian-friendly, tree-lined, brick streets feature an eclectic mix of sophisticated shops and restaurants selling southern-made goods and internationally designed clothing and home décor. The local arts and culture scene is thriving, with youth and adult programming and instruction provided by the
Thomasville Center for the Arts.
Thomasville is commonly known as a destination for those who love the outdoors. Favorite outdoor local pastimes include river kayaking; quail, duck, dove, deer, and turkey hunting; fishing; golf; tennis; bird watching; running; and biking. The historic Glen Arven Country club boasts a pristine golf course, pool, and clay tennis courts.
Thomasville is a thriving small town known for its southern hospitality and easy way of life. But it also touts amenities and attractions of a much larger community—quality healthcare, education, thriving churches, and a broad range of entertainment and recreational activities. U.S. News & World Report, Consumer Reports and USA TODAY featured Thomasville as an ideal community for retirees looking for the good life in small places. Thomasville's beautiful downtown is a Great American Main Street Award recipient.