This a PRN position working as needed. Must have flexible working hours. Technologist will perform diagnostic and screening mammography exams in an outpatient imaging center.
1. Greet and escort patients to exam room.
2. Input all relevant patient history into the RIS/PACS systems.
3. Perform diagnostic and screening exams.
4. QC images to ensure proper image quality before submitting to radiologist.
5. Maintain a clean and fully stocked exam room.
6. Daily maintenance of laundry.
7. Follow all MQSA guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
2. Excellent time management skills.
3. Ability to work independently.
Completion of a two year training program in Diagnostic Radiology from an accredited school with successful completion of required mammography course.
Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) with Advanced Level Mammography Certification required. Current and ongoing compliance with the ACR and MQSA requirements for quality standards, continuing education and continuing experience.
Hours of Work: As Needed. First shift days.
Weekend Requirements: None.