Requirements Position Requirements:
- ABR certified or eligible
- Fellowship trained in Body or Nuclear Medicine Imaging
- Highly motivated team player
Upstate Carolina Radiology, PA is comprised of 30+ Board Certified radiologists serving as the area’s imaging experts for almost 40 years. We offer 24/7 coverage at 7 hospitals in upstate South Carolina.
- Over 600,000 studies read annually
- Internal night hawk service. No nights and limited weekends/evenings.
- 2 years to partner
- Equal call and vacation with partners from day 1.
Living In Greenville/Spartanburg:
- Award winning downtowns and parks. https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com
- Many unique neighborhoods. Choose the suburbs or lake living. Own a horse farm. All options available and close to town.
- A variety of activities are available throughout the year including: cultural festivals, concerts, symphony, Off Broadway plays, and major college sports teams.
- Excellent geographic location in the SC foothills. Just a short drive to multiple lakes, beautiful South Carolina beaches, and breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Mild winter weather means outdoor activities are enjoyable all year long.
- Home to 10 colleges and universities. Both Greenville and Spartanburg have highly rated public schools. Both cities also offer charter and private schools, providing residents with a variety of education options.