- Dedicated training in clinical Body MRI and Abdominal Imaging + up to 3 elective months!
- High volume and excellent variety of clinical cases – geared towards either academic or private practice careers
- 800+ bed county hospital
- 900+ bed university hospital system
- Multiple outpatient imaging centers
- Hepatobiliary MRI (incl. MR Elastography, iron/fat quantification); RCC imaging; Pancreas MRI/MRCP; Prostate MRI; Rectal Cancer MRI; Pelvic Floor MRI/MR Defecography; MR Enterography; Oncologic MRI; Emergency MRI; MR angiography/venography
- Advanced abdominal imaging techniques including Spectral CT, Contrast-enhanced Ultrasound, Ultrasound Elastography, CT Colonography, and more!
- Unique procedure training opportunities including in-bore MRI-guided prostate biopsies and ablation in addition to CT/US guided procedures
- Ability to tailor the fellowship to your liking! Can choose from abdominal or non-abdominal clinical electives.
- 16 fellowship-trained Body MRI faculty, >25 abdominal faculty, including multiple graduates from the program
- Dedicated academic time and academic enrichment fund for each fellow
- Dedicated year-long fellow lectures, conferences, and MR physics course
- 20 clinical MRI magnets
- Multiple manufacturers – 9 state-of-the-art 3T MRIs
- >20 CT and US machines from different vendors, including 6 Spectral CT scanners
- PET/MRI scanner (installation in Q1 2022)
- Opportunity for valuable “hands-on” experience at MR scanners
- Protocol and image optimization
- Opportunity for participation in MRI safety and operations committees
- Large infection-control-approved reading room with dedicated workstation for each fellow
- Tele-conference and virtual readout capabilities at each workstation
- Provision for attendance at national radiology meeting of your choice
Contact Jessica Hasugulig at Jessica.Hasugulig@utsouthwestern.edu; 214 648 7776
UT Southwestern is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Application Link: https://www.utsouthwestern.edu/education/medical-school/departments/radiology/education-training/fellowships/magnetic-resonance-imaging.html