The University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Radiology, Division of Community Radiology is seeking a fellowship trained, Board certified/Board eligible Radiologist to expand its Community Radiology Division.
- Our division consists of 25 sub-specialty trained Radiologists who provide staffing for both community hospital and outpatient clinic settings, including Meriter Hospital and 1 S. Park Outpatient Imaging in Madison, WI.
- Our section promotes the Wisconsin Idea, which consists of bringing high-quality medical imaging to all our outreach facilities located throughout south central Wisconsin, as well as ACR's Radiology 3.0 Initiative, which promotes value-based imaging care.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diverse skill set to complement general radiology practice
- A willingness to interact closely with ordering providers during clinical work and multidisciplinary conferences
- Collaboration and teamwork
- The ability to interpret all modalities: X-Ray, CT, US, MRI as well as perform basic fluoroscopic procedures (joint injections, arthrograms). Mammography is available, if desired, but not a requirement of this position
The position offers:
- Unique opportunity of focusing on sub-specialty imaging in the context of a general community radiology practice while being a part of a large, internationally recognized academic Radiology department.
- Occasional travel to outreach hospitals would be expected.
- Candidate would participate in the call pool, equally based on FTE status, including weekends, and overnight in-house call (currently shared by 18 members).
To apply, please go to Jobs At UW, www.jobs.wisc.edu, search for Position Vacancy Listing #220178 and Apply Now. You will be asked to upload a CV and a Statement of Interest including your career goals and professional plans.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison fulfills its public mission by creating a welcoming and inclusive community for people from every background - people who as students, faculty, and staff serve Wisconsin and the world.