Department Radiology at NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows.
PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem, located on 135th Street in Manhattan, is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
• Teaching hospital-based practice with ACGME accredited Radiology Residency Program
• Columbia University academic appointment
• Clinical research opportunities
• Growth and leadership opportunities
• Flexible and equitable scheduling, Overnight call is not required
• 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. shifts; One late shift per week: 12 p.m.- 8 p.m.; One Saturday shift per month: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. with day off.
• Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification and be fellowship trained in Body Imaging/Abdominal Radiology
• This position requires strong Body Imaging skills, including Body CT, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray/fluoroscopy
• Ability to read OB US is preferred
• An active NY state medical license is required.
• Competitive compensation package
• 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
• Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
• Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
• Generous paid time off program
• CME days and dollars
• Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
• Visa candidates are considered
• Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at MoralesJ@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V