- Participate in scholarly research, service and teaching activities consonant with the role of a faculty member of the university, college and department.
- Assist with supervision and coordination of the clinical education of students in the program under the direction of the program director. These duties may include:
- Developing and documenting appropriate clinical competencies, clinical evaluations and clinical rotation schedules that comply with clinical affiliate agreements and program standards.
- Maintaining appropriate records of student clinical education activities, instruction and evaluation
- Establishing and maintaining liaison with clinical affiliates to facilitate collaboration between the affiliate and program
- Acting as representative to the Clinical Education Committees of the department and the college
- Assume responsibility for instruction in programmatic and core courses assigned each semester.
- use technology to enhance curriculum
- maintain appropriate records of student instruction and evaluation
- supervise and evaluate students during clinical education
- counsel and advise students
- Actively participate in program, department, college and university functions and committees.
- Performs other duties as defined by Program Director and/or Department Chair.
Earned Master’s degree
ARRT Certification in radiography
Experience as an instructor in a JRC-accredited radiography program
Minimum 2 years clinical experience in radiography
Experience in sectional imaging such as CT and/or MR
Additional advanced ARRT certifications with emphasis in CT and MR Experience in use of instructional technology
Experience in distance education and course design
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The faculty member will participate in delivery of departmental and programmatic coursework, including sectional imaging such as CT and/or MR.
Recent participation in professional activities at a leadership level.
Evidence of strong verbal and written communication skills.