Clinical Applications Specialist for Canon Medical Systems, USA. (Cardiology/UL)
Represents Canon Medical Systems, USA in a professional manner at all times. Under minimal supervision, assist in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
Maintains knowledge of current trends in products acting as a regional expert. Demonstrates leadership by supporting company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
Areas of specific skill required:
Proven ability to strategically plan and perform demonstrations that result in clear differentiation of the products, both clinically and technically, as well as provide the clinical and business solution (value) to each specific customer. Results will be measured by individual and regional sales performance (demo close ratio).
* Use active listening and conflict resolution skills, customize presentations to the audience in competitive set-ups/traps, customer objections, and product issues.
* Obtain commercial quality images that showcase the technology, address competitive issues, and show the clinical advantage of the product. Consistently participates in the Image Acquisition Program.
* Gain and Maintain information regarding the competition and demonstrate an ability to counter any objections, provide competitive set-ups/traps, and speak knowledgeably regarding differences in systems utilizing a positive approach.
* Provide sales support through the generation of new options leads and maintain customer satisfaction through account management (via phone support and on-site applications as needed).
* Work independently and collaboratively (as a partner of the sales team) to meet company and regional objectives and provide optimal customer support.
* Understand and present the technology associated with each key platform; possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics.
* Maintains complete system knowledge of all key platforms (current and older revision levels) and provides support to peers.
* Demonstrate knowledge of networking and connectivity solutions. Clearly communicates with service and customers regarding printing and networking needs/issues.
* Demonstrate very good computer skills and other electronic forms of communications applicable to the position. Responsible for maintaining the skill level of new programs and software as needed.
* Demonstrate the ability to learn and implement changes in product presentations as they occur.
* Proactively maintains expertise in the areas of commercial scanning, clinical ultrasound applications, and all ultrasound products.
* Demonstrates competency and professionalism in performing and discussing specialty applications with external customers. General Imaging: Pediatric Imaging, Vascular, Obstetrics/GYN applications. Cardiology: Adult Echocardiography, Pediatric Echocardiography is a plus, TEE, Stress Echocardiography, Cerebral and Peripheral Vascular is recommended.
* Utilize effective teaching methods, which results in maximum customer satisfaction, the customer's ability to fully utilize the product, and minimal follow-ups.
* Effectively plan and implement training programs, providing a high degree of professionalism.
* Adjust teaching style to address specific customer learning curves, personalities, and complexities within their specific institution.
* Effectively manage multiple system installs and customer sites with large numbers of trainees.
* Demonstrate excellent presentation skills in training both large and small groups using multimedia and system training materials.
* Maintain a high customer satisfaction rating as determined by customer surveys and feedback.
* Demonstrate the ability to plan, implement, and complete documentation in all job duties in an effective and timely manner that results in prioritizing the needs of the company and the customer.
* Effectively manage complex travel schedules to best utilize company resources while providing excellent support.
* Utilize e-mail, voicemail, and all communication tools effectively for the company's best interests.
* Demonstrate ability to provide the requested information to customers, marketing, service, and other employees, that is timely and of high quality.
* Consistently provide an overall professional image in communications and interactions with all prospects, customers, and employees.
a) Communication reflects positive approach and adaptability
b) Interaction reflects teamwork, professional attire, and positive behavioral patterns
c) Focus is on customer and company needs first
d) Demonstrates mutual respect of others and proactively supports company goals to others within the organization