The devices now exempt from the tariffs include the following:
- 9018.12.0000: A veterinary ultrasound device with black-and-white image quality used as a medical diagnostic tool
- 9018.90.6000: Microwave ablation antennas, as parts of ablation systems used to ablate live tumors
- 9022.90.6000: Dental x-ray alignment and positioning apparatus valued over $5,000
- 9022.90.6000: Multileaf collimators of radiotherapy systems based on the use of x-ray
- 9022.90.6000: Overhead tube suspension used to hold and position x-ray generating equipment
The product exclusions announced in this July 9 notice will apply as of the July 6, 2018, effective date of the tariff action and will extend for one year after the publication of the notice, the USTR said.
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnie.com