Samsung's V7 ultrasound recently received 510(k) clearance from the FDA. Image courtesy of Boston Imaging.
V7 is designed to be used for a wide range of clinical applications, according to Boston Imaging, the company's U.S. headquarters. The system comes with the following Intelligent Assist features:
- 2D Follicle, an automated measurement tool that provides information about follicle status during gynecology examinations by identifying and measuring follicle size based on 2D images.
- AutoIMT, a screening tool to analyze a patient's potential risk for cardiovascular disease.
- S-Shearwave Imaging, a tool that noninvasively assesses and documents tissue stiffness for clinical applications including breast and liver.
- UterineAssist, an artificial intelligence technology that automatically measures the size and shape of the uterus.
- E-Cervix, an elastography technology that provides a semi-quantitative assessment of cervical canal stiffness.
The V7 also applies an eco-friendly resin cover to the air vent exterior cover and reusable eco paper packaging composed of recycled paper, the company said.
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com