The company is pointing to research studies to be presented at EANM 2022 that are both sponsored by the company as well as initiated by independent investigators. The presentations include talks on a range of clinical applications with the company's technology, including:
- A sponsored symposium providing an overview of shifting perspectives in genitourinary oncology
- A talk on PET ligand imaging for prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) radiopharmaceuticals
- A presentation on nuclear medicine-guided interventional surgery for urologic cancers
- A talk on changes in the management of patients with rectal cancer
- Oral presentations ranging from preclinical evaluation of targeted radionuclide therapy combined with immune checkpoint inhibition to PSMA PET/CT-detected prostate cancer metastasis in a patient with negative multiparametric MRI scans and prostate gland biopsy
Several poster presentations will also be given based on the company's technology, according to Telix.
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com