Designed to support radiologists in interpreting brain MRI scans, Quantib ND 2.0 measures brain atrophy and detects white-matter hyperintensities. These changes in the brain are related to, for example, aging, dementia, and multiple sclerosis, according to the vendor.
The upgrade includes the following:
- Automatic atrophy analysis
- Automatic longitudinal atrophy and longitudinal WMH analyses
- Easy review and, if necessary, editing of WMH segmentation in an internet browser
- Clear overviews of quantitative results in a report per analysis
- Segmentations in DICOM secondary capture format
Quantib received U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance for the software in January 2019.
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com