As always, clinical news was popular among AuntMinnie.com's members. Our article on a study that pitted MRI versus CT for stroke patients was the fourth-most-read story, while the top five was rounded out by coverage of a presentation by Dr. Mathias Prokop at the European Congress of Radiology on the future of CT instrumentation.
The top stories for the month are as follows:
- GE reveals brand name for impending healthcare spinoff
- 7 hidden reasons people quit their jobs -- and how to prevent it
- What 7 'soft skills' must radiologists have?
- Is MRI a necessary addition to CT for stroke patients?
- Prokop predicts the next frontiers of CT technology
- Checklist limits adverse events in interventional radiology
- AI improves speed, quality of neuroimaging
- ECR: What will breast imaging look like in 2025?
- ECR: Don't fear lymphadenopathy after vaccination
- COVID pandemic cut breast cancer screening volume by half
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com