Trinias MiX features include the following:
- Enhanced image processing technology for grayscale imaging, from 14 bit to 16 bit
- An image-processing engine called Score Pro Advance, with motion-tracking noise reduction for low-frame-rate fluoroscopy and low-dose angiography modes
- A mode called Score StentView+Plus, which allows the enhancement of stents and registration of their location using dynamic real-time imaging
- A TraceMap feature, which automatically traces the contours of vessels from digital subtraction angiography images to create an overlay image during fluoroscopy
- The Score Navi/Navi+Plus application, which utilizes preprocedure images to support minimally invasive interventions
Trinias MiX is available in the U.S. and the Caribbean region, Shimadzu said.
Copyright © 2015 AuntMinnie.com