The educational tool features a new online learning and support platform for users of the company's Xoft electronic brachytherapy (eBx) system.
eBx Institute offers healthcare providers access to training modules and educational resources to support the treatment of nonmelanoma skin cancer, early-stage breast cancer, and gynecological cancers using the Xoft system, iCAD said.
Through eBx Institute, customers can do the following:
- Self-enroll in training
- Search for online course offerings
- Manage course enrollments
- View/print transcripts and training certificates upon course completion
- Review supplemental training materials
- Watch instructional procedure videos and online simulations
Copyright © 2015 AuntMinnie.com