The standards are intended to support collaboration between health IT experts and medical professionals, the group said. It consists of five goals:
- Work with care delivery networks and develop tools to help them deploy digital health interoperability.
- Expand IHE's conformance testing capabilities to support testing of IHE technical specifications at IHE Connectathons and Projectathons, as well as workflows defined by national and regional health system and care delivery network authorities.
- Enable digital health solutions that implement evidence-based care.
- Establish digital health workflows and analytics to support value-based health services.
- Maintain a business model that promotes stakeholder engagement and supports organizational sustainability.
"IHE International has updated its vision and mission statements to embrace changing roles in standards development organizations in underpinning efforts to achieve global healthcare interoperability, improving patient care and outcomes," said Dr. Michael McCoy, IHE international board co-chair, in a statement released by the organization.
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com