The company's new clients are as follows:
- AdvantageCare Physicians of New York City
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) of St. Louis Park, MN
- Kettering Health Network of Miamisburg, OH
- Lancaster General Hospital of Lancaster, PA
- PET Imaging Institute of Hollywood, FL
Hyland Healthcare's enterprise imaging package includes PACSgear, which allows for the capture, integration, and sharing of images to any electronic health record or PACS system; Acuo, a vendor-neutral archive (VNA) that stores imaging content from across a facility or healthcare network; and NilRead, an enterprise viewer that allows viewing of medical images in any format, the company said.
Copyright © 2018 AuntMinnie.com