The PACS workstations feature a hardware layer rather than software for radiologists to access any PACS and worklist at any location on one portal. No data are transferred, which eliminates network lag time, Singular said.
Along with PACStation, the company's line includes the following:
- PACStation Plus, which allows full access to four independent PACS at the same time, regardless of location, operating system, network connection, or dictation system
- PACStation Mobile, a wireless workstation with a six-hour battery charge for all-day use and access to two different PACS at the same time
- PACStation Compact, a smaller workstation designed for home, small office, or remote use by radiologists and teleradiologists
- PACStation Mammo, designed for tomography and breast MRI
- PACStation Console, which allows direct access to imaging lists from any PACS
Copyright © 2016 AuntMinnie.com