The site contains information and resources that could help nuclear medicine physicians and technologists, researchers, pharmacists, educators, residents, and students. The center includes the following:
- Information on ventilation/perfusion studies and updates on radioisotope supply
- COVID-19-related articles from the Journal of Nuclear Medicine
- COVID-19 resources from nine different government agencies
- Training and certification resources, with advice from nuclear medicine-related boards and associations
- The current status of SNMMI's annual meeting, currently scheduled for June 13-16 in New Orleans
The center will be updated regularly as new information and resources become available.
Copyright © 2020 AuntMinnie.com