May 21, 2019 -- Imaging services provider Radiology Partners (RP) said it has added 30 new client sites since October 2018 at locations in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas.
As a result, RP said it's now providing services to more than 925 hospitals, clinics, and imaging centers. The group also formed a new practice partnership with Greensboro Radiology in Greensboro, NC, increasing its roster to more than 1,250 radiologists, according to RP.
In other news, RP's research center Radiology Partners Research Institute has funded the following five research grants, worth $20,000 each:
- Columbus Radiology in Columbus, OH: Evaluation of overutilization of single-view chest radiography in the emergency department
- Duke University in Durham, NC: Artificial intelligence for automatic assessment of Thyroid Imaging Reporting and Data System (TI-RADS) features
- University of South Florida in Tampa, FL: 3D printing of pancreatic tumors for surgical planning and patient education
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging in Dallas: Machine learning in mammography; training to identify interval cancers with earlier diagnosis
- University of Chicago: Virtual radiology-facilitated distribution of educational material and incentive rewards for decreasing missed outpatient MRI appointments
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnie.com