Other popular articles for the month were the release of the list of finalists in the Minnies, AuntMinnie.com's annual awards event, as well as a fascinating story on the use of 4D ultrasound to analyze how fetuses respond to flavors.
The top radiology stories for September 2022 are as follows:
- ISCT: Just how great is photon-counting CT?
- Meet the Minnies 2022 finalists
- 4D ultrasound shows fetuses reacting to taste, smell
- Report: Black people historically received higher radiation doses
- PET reveals potential benefits of new Alzheimer's drug
- What do referring physicians want from a radiology report?
- AI improves chest x-ray interpretation in real-world study
- Photon-counting CT + AI improves imaging of bone disease
- Private equity sets sights on acquisitions of radiology groups
- Are night-shift technologists operating in the dark?
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com