In the near term, the PAIR community will seek to leverage the ACR and other resources to target COVID-19, the ACR DSI said. Over the long term, the community plans to develop a framework for preparing clinical radiologists and researchers to combat potential future infectious disease outbreaks, according to the organization.
Specifically, the PAIR community will seek to provide resources such as the following:
- A COVID-19 case repository
- An ACR Assist module for COVID-19 reporting
- Algorithm repository and local algorithm evaluation
- A federated framework for artificial intelligence model creation
- A multipurpose and artificial intelligence-relevant national COVID-19 image and metadata registry
- Artificial intelligence use case development
The ACR said it will work with all relevant imaging societies, other medical organizations, federal agencies, and industry stakeholders on the initiative. More information on the PAIR community can be found on the ACR DSI's website.
Copyright © 2020 AuntMinnie.com