Planned AI highlights for RSNA 2019 include the following:
- More than 100 companies focused on AI products in McCormick Place's exhibit space
- A larger open-air theater in the center of the showcase, which will host 39 20-minute vendor presentations on various AI topics
- An RSNA deep-learning hands-on classroom with 14 courses to educate practicing radiologists on AI's benefits
- Vendors that will show their products in an interactive environment
- A demonstration of emerging AI data technologies and standards
- An area where attendees can explore networking opportunities
"We now have more than 100 AI Showcase companies participating, [an increase of] 25% over 2018's final showcase figures," said John Jaworski, RSNA's director of meetings and exhibition services.
Sponsored by AI software developer Zebra Medical Vision, the RSNA 2019 AI Showcase will occupy new, larger space in the North Building's lower level, Hall C, December 1 to 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and December 5 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In March, RSNA announced the details of two new regional spotlight courses featuring the integration of AI in radiology.
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnie.com