The board is designed to assist the company with overall product development strategies and enhance VuCOMP's understanding of the clinical and business challenges facing customers, according to the vendor.
The board members are as follows:
- Dr. Debra Copit of Jefferson Medical College
- Dr. W. Phil Evans of the Center for Breast Care at UT Southwestern
- Dr. Michael Linver of X-Ray Assoc. of New Mexico and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Dr. Elizabeth Morris of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Katja Pinker-Domenig of the University of Vienna
- Dr. Frank Stöblen of Kliniken-Essen Mitte in Essen, Germany
VuCOMP said it expects the board to expand in the coming months to include additional members with breast imaging expertise.
Copyright © 2014 AuntMinnie.com