In all, the ACR Board of Chancellors named three gold medalists, one honorary fellowship recipient, and a distinguished achievement awardee. The college recognizes these people for their "extraordinary contributions to the field of radiology and outstanding service to the ACR."
The awards include the following:
- Gold medal: Dr. Edward Bluth, Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, LA
- Gold medal: Dr. James Brink, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Gold medal: Dr. Carolyn Cidis Meltzer, University of Southern California
- Honorary fellowship: Dr. Richard Pötter, Medical University Vienna General Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Distinguished achievement: Dr. Robert Achermann, California Radiological Society, Sacramento
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnie.com