The Minnies provide an opportunity to nominate colleagues, companies, educators, training programs, and others for awards that recognize excellence in the field of medical imaging.
The categories for Minnies 2019 are as follows:
- Most Influential Radiology Researcher
- Most Effective Radiology Educator
- Most Effective Radiologic Technologist Educator
- Most Effective Radiology Administrator/Manager
- Best Radiologist Training Program
- Best Radiologic Technologist Training Program
- Most Significant News Event in Radiology
- Biggest Threat to Radiology
- Hottest Clinical Procedure
- Scientific Paper of the Year
- Best New Radiology Device
- Best New Radiology Software
- Best New Radiology Vendor
- Best Radiology Mobile App
- Best Radiology Image
The Minnies awards consist of three stages: nominations, semifinals, and finals. Nominations were accepted through August 18, 2019.
The Minnies cover the one-year period between September 1, 2018, and September 1, 2019. This includes products introduced and papers presented at RSNA 2018.
Work-in-progress products and products that have not yet received regulatory clearance may be nominated for the year in which they were announced.
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnie.com