Visage will highlight several features of the current version of its imaging platform, Visage 7.1.14, including the following:
- Support for high-resolution digital breast tomosynthesis and ophthalmology
- Go-live Flexibility, a feature that enables users to assemble patient imaging from multiple PACS even if customer data migration is incomplete
- Public cloud implementation for users
- Visage 7 Workflow, a new product offered as an optional component to the imaging platform
- Visage AI Accelerator, a new research server that streamlines the development of artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms using an open application programming interface (API)
The company will also unveil its pending Visage 7.1.15 enterprise imaging platform, including a new feature for generating multiparametric color maps based on information from breast MR images.
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnie.com