Image courtesy of SDMS.
Each October, the societies highlight awareness of the role sonographers play in the medical community and educate the public about medical ultrasound and its many uses in healthcare. MUAM is a joint effort of the following organizations:
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS)
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU)
This year's theme is "Sonomoji: Express Yourself," replete with posters, buttons, T-shirts, pens, socks, and an app.
Copyright © 2017 AuntMinnie.com