M*Modal updates Fluency softwareBy AuntMinnie.com staff writers
November 29, 2012 -- Speech recognition and transcription technology developer M*Modal highlighted new features and partnership capabilities to its M*Modal Fluency for Image Reporting software at the 2012 RSNA meeting in Chicago.
New enhancements and partnerships include the following:
- Patient summaries: Integration with M*Modal Catalyst for Radiology enables radiologists to get a dashboard view of all prior patient reports and information, organized by time and positive/negative findings, with a single click.
- Physician feedback workflow: New analytics extract actionable clinical information from patient documentation, enabling radiologists to receive instant feedback and alerts based on report findings.
- Automated critical finding alerts: Integration with the HIT Notifi Intelligent Communication Engine allows radiologists to communicate critical findings to referring physicians with a comprehensive audit trail for compliance reporting.
- CT contrast data: Interfacing with Bayer Radiology & Interventional's Certegra informatics workstation ties CT contrast information directly to patient records, enhancing multimedia functionality by autopopulating, tracking, and monitoring CT contrast information in document fields.
- Radiology dose monitoring: Through integration with eXposure by Radimetrics, M*Modal allows hospitals and imaging centers to automate dose reporting as part of the Fluency for Imaging Reporting workflow.
M*Modal Fluency for Imaging Reporting also provides integrated peer review and critical test result management (CTRM) systems.
RamSoft teams with M*Modal, November 8, 2012
M*Modal expands contract with Johns Hopkins, October 24, 2012
M*Modal taps new executive VP of sales, September 25, 2012
M*Modal acquisition is completed, August 20, 2012
Tender offer wraps up for M*Modal, August 15, 2012
Copyright © 2012 AuntMinnie.com
Last Updated hh 11/29/2012 4:00:34 PM