New enhancements and partnerships include the following:
- Patient summaries: Integration with M*Modal Catalyst for Radiology enables radiologists to get a dashboard view of all prior patient reports and information, organized by time and positive/negative findings, with a single click.
- Physician feedback workflow: New analytics extract actionable clinical information from patient documentation, enabling radiologists to receive instant feedback and alerts based on report findings.
- Automated critical finding alerts: Integration with the HIT Notifi Intelligent Communication Engine allows radiologists to communicate critical findings to referring physicians with a comprehensive audit trail for compliance reporting.
- CT contrast data: Interfacing with Bayer Radiology & Interventional's Certegra informatics workstation ties CT contrast information directly to patient records, enhancing multimedia functionality by autopopulating, tracking, and monitoring CT contrast information in document fields.
- Radiology dose monitoring: Through integration with eXposure by Radimetrics, M*Modal allows hospitals and imaging centers to automate dose reporting as part of the Fluency for Imaging Reporting workflow.
M*Modal Fluency for Imaging Reporting also provides integrated peer review and critical test result management (CTRM) systems.
Copyright © 2012 AuntMinnie.com