AuntMinnie for your mobile device is now available!
|Now you can get the daily medical imaging news you want optimized for your smartphone or other mobile device. To get started, type www.auntminnie.com into your device's web browser. You will automatically be directed to the optimized version of the site. If you experience problems try http://m.auntminnie.com.
For even faster creating of shortcuts for iPhone and iPod Touch users….
Setup shortcuts for faster access to AuntMinnie Mobile
For iPhone/iPod Touch users:
You can access AuntMinnie quickly from an icon on your Home Screen. To add an AuntMinnie icon to your Home Screen, complete the following steps:
Congratulations! You should now have an AuntMinnie icon on your Home Screen.
- On your iPhone/iPod, open the Safari browser.
- Type in the Web address "m.auntminnie.com" and tap "Go."
- Once the AuntMinnie Mobile page is loaded, tap the "+" button in the toolbar at the bottom of the browser screen.
- A list of buttons will appear. Tap the "Add to Home Screen" button.
- When the "Add to Home" screen appears, tap "Add" in the upper right corner of the screen.
For BlackBerry users:
You can add the AuntMinnie icon to your BlackBerry Home Screen. To add an AuntMinnie icon to your Home Screen, complete the following steps:
Congratulations! You should now have the AuntMinnie icon on your Home Screen.
- Download the free AuntMinnie Mobile Launcher from RIM’s BlackBerry store. To get started, click here now.
- Follow the installation instructions for the launcher.
Familiar with QR Codes?
If the following graphic looks familar to you then just scan it using the camera on your phone and you'll be connected to our mobile channel:
- Scan the following QR code.
- Be sure and remember to bookmark the mobile channel once you're there.